Pricing, Availability & Details
Inno-Therm®/Métisse® is a brilliant, eco-friendly insulation product at a reasonable price, saving you time and labour costs in installation and, of course, fuel. It has all the required testing to meet UK and European standards.
- European Technical Approval
- European classification for the reaction to fire behaviour of building products
Select the the insulation product you need for your project from the table below or from the Product Information page. Contact us on 0114 258 7639 or 07968 844891 for a quotation. Quotations provided/m2 of insulation plus shipping and V.A.T. for example, one batt of PM+ 100 = 0.4m X 1.2 m = 0.48 m2
Inno-Therm®/Métisse® products listed in table below are normally available for next day, 2 day or 2-3 day delivery from Sheffield. However, If not in stock, there is now a 4-5 week lead time due to the UK/EU Brexit Trade Agreement, plus delivery from Sheffield. Other products can be viewed on the Product Information page that can also be available for purchase.
For help working out how much insulation to order, you can use our product selector. Just enter the number of square metres that you need, select the type and thickness of insulation, and the product selector will calculate the number of batts or rolls that will be needed.
|Product Code||RRT 100||PRT 100||PRT 145||PM+ 50||RRT 80||RRT 50||PRT 200||eko batt|
|Dimensions||100mm x 600mm x 4000mm||100mm x 600mm x 1200mm||145mm x 600mm x 1200mm||50mm x 600mm x 1200mm||80mm x 600mm x 4900mm||50mm x 600mm x 7500mm||200mm x 600mm x 1200mm||45mm x 600mm x 1200mm|
|Density||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||25 kg/m³ (+/-10%)||20 kg/m3 (+/- 10%)||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||20 kg/m3 (+/-10%)||45 kg/m3 (+/-10%)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.039 W/(mK)||0.036 W/(mK)|
per batt or roll
|No. of batts or rolls per pack||2 rolls||6 batts||4 batts||12 batts||2 rolls||2 rolls||3 batts||13 batts|
|No. of packs per pallet**||8||8||8||8||8||8||8||8|
|£6.24 / m²||£6.07 / m²||£8.25 / m²||£4.05 / m²||£5.14 / m²||£3.74 / m²||£10.90 / m²||£5.67 / m²|
Contact for retail and merchant discount/trade prices on volume orders. Eight [ 60 cm in width ] – twelve [ 40 cm in width ] packs/pallets when delivered from France.
- Prices stated are for 600 mm widths. Thermal rolls and batts can be manufactured in 400 mm widths for thicknesses of 50, 80, 100, 120 mm but there is a cutting fee of 150€ when orders are less than 2,500€.
- See – product information
- We have manufactured Inno-Therm® thermal and acoustic insulation products from our supplier in France. We purchase the insulation in Euros.
- PRT 050: Currently, we are on a lead time of 3 months for special cuts i.e. PRT 050 and rolls and batts at 400 mm in width.
New Financial Procedure
Due to the now very significant movement in the Euro/Sterling exchange rate we have established a new financial procedure.
Retail prices shown in the website table and in a quote are now subject to any movement in the Euro/Sterling exchange rate.
When I receive a request for a quote, I will send you a quote stated in Sterling and also stating the Euro/Sterling exchange rate I use for the quote.
If there is a significant movement in the Euro/Sterling exchange rate between date of a quote and the date of when I send you the sales invoice, then we reserve the right to restate the Sterling value of the sale to recognise the exchange rate movement. This is unfortunately beyond our control.
- Eko acoustic roll (45 kg/m3 density) – 20 mm thickness x 1.2 m width X 14 m = 16.8 m2/roll @ £3.46/m2.
- VAT: HMRC advise you pay the reduced rate of 5% for draught insulation, for example around windows and doors and insulation on walls, floors, ceilings, lofts, etc. For a new build, VAT is ‘0’ rated.
- New Installation Guide 2019 now on website.
The insulation can also be purchased loose (as flock) for blown-in application @ £1.80/kg. The m2 coverage of a 10 kg bag of flock depends on the R value targeted. On request we can send ACERMI which indicates the volume needed for each R value. Examples: 1. 4.7 kg/m2 to reach an R value of 5 with a density of 15 kg/m3. 2. 300 mm batts correspond to 360 mm of flock after settlement (480 mm before) = 7.2 kg/m3 (R=7.70)